5.02.2012

Peanut Butter Gets Healthy


We all love that salty, creamy goodness known as peanut butter, but I can't really say I love the calories. 180 calories in the recommended 2 tablespoons? Come. On. Any peanut butter lover, or even a peanut butter liker, is going to eat more than the label leads us to think is normal.

And what about my favorite childhood snack? Apples and peanut butter have deceived me for years. All this time I thought I was doing myself a favor by eating it, but with the amount of peanut butter I end up smearing on my apples, well... it's probably not what any nutritionist had in mind.

The solution? This dip.

Peanut Butter Dip
Recipe...
serves 1

  • 3 oz greek yogurt
  • 1 Tbsp peanut butter
  • 1/2 Tbsp. honey
  • pinch of cinnamon
1) Combine the above ingredients and stir well. Dip apples into it. 

Simple, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment